Sunday, July 24, 2011

Catching up!!!! End of week 4 already!

Wow! Crazy busy weeks so neglected the blog a bit...

For our assignment last week (week 3) we had to revise and tweak our pose, in my case Stu kicking down a door. Tried to make it more cartoony, like he was flying towards the door!


We also had to animate a bouncing all, yesssss our first animation!!!!! I went for the basket ball. It's amazing how much you can learn from bouncing balls!

We also had to pose Stu in an excitement pose, which was quite trick and not easy to get away from the cliché poses. I ended up going for the old heel click. Revision vid is below.

For this week (week 4) we had to revise our Stu pose for excitement, and also animate two bouncing balls with different timing. A heavy all and a light one.  I went for the bowling ball-ish weight and the beach ball-is bounce;

Here's Stu's excitement revision:


Here's the heavy and light bouncing ball Assignment:


Also chucking my sketches so I can hopefully look back later on and see some improvement!






No comments:

Post a Comment